Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Writing Multiple Stories at Once

Hey Everyone!

Today I wanted to talk a little bit about the stories I am writing now that I am done with the other story. I am writing three stories all at the same time.

Since January I have off, I decided it would be enjoyable to write as much as I can, and I love it! I was so excited when I finished The Prince. Three stories is a lot, but I'm planning on mass writing chapters and stockpiling them for when I go back to school so I'm not overly stressed about not posting. This way, there is chapters available for me to post whenever I can.

I'm hoping to have at least five or six of each chapter done by February 2nd. There is 19 days left until then, and I want 15 chapters written by then. I think that is an easy thing to do. I think I just have to sit down and make a schedule and write a lot in one go on one story in one day. Maybe then I can have 10+ chapters for each.

Thankfully, I have an editor working with me now so the grammar will be in tip top shape. This makes me less embarrassed about things. For example, I accidentally wrote husband instead of wife, and everyone points it out on that chapter. I don't really mind it. It makes me happy that people notice my mistakes, and I make a mental note to fix it when I edit my work.

I've never done this whole multiple stories at once. I'm going to say this now: I will be relying on a notebook. I have a history of not keeping good track of the timing of events.

GOAL: Have the timing make sense now.

Until next time, guys!
~Amanda .xx

What are your writing challenges/goals this year? Write yours down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment