Friday, January 9, 2015

One Book Down, 39 to Go!

Hey Everyone!

Here is a reading update for my goodreads! The photos are self explanatory!

The signs were made by me in about 5 minutes. I had ordered what I thought was brown cardboard looking paper, but instead I got essentially what was the backs of picture frames. I took two of these and folded them. They cracked when I folded them (this is seen in the "Currently Reading" portion) but they worked for these kinds of things. Since I attached post-it notes on the "Books Read This Year" sign, I decided to take some white duct tape and secure it. I drew a squiggly line to make it look better than it does. It looks okay, but it works! If you make these, I suggest maybe cutting out a small square of cardboard and getting some chalkboard paint and painting that section. It would be lighter weight and you would not have to duct tape it to the cardboard!

Books Read in 2015: 1. The first book was After We Collided by Anna Todd (After #2)

Currently Reading: After We Fell by Anna Todd (After #3)

I'll be updating this as often as I read!!! So expect one quite a bit! I'm not completely sure how I am doing the "Books Read this Year!" I am still figuring that out!

Until Next Time Everyone!
~Amanda .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment