Sunday, January 11, 2015

Coffee & Brownies

Hey Everyone!

So on Friday, I was asked to do a few things. The first was making brownies which is nothing too difficult for me. I've made brownies a thousand and one times. I think they were Sara Lee brownies and they were delicious! They were gone by Saturday afternoon. These brownies took longer than expected. I think they ended up baking at 350 for about 45 minutes opposed to the stated 26 minutes for a 9x13 pan. These brownies had a gooey center and I want to make them again because they are so good.


I am not normally one to take photos of the food I bake, but I had to. I also wanted to see how well the photos of food turned out with my new camera I got for Christmas. I got a Sony Alpha 3000 for Christmas this year and I am absolutely in love with it. It is the best present I could ever ask for. The photo above makes me want to eat those brownies all over again. 

Sorry about the blurriness... this was as good as it was going to get.
Me trying to be artsy... I was writing as well as taking pics... multitasking

Also on Friday, I had my first coffee in a whole year. It was a Hazelnut Cappuccino and it was good. It was salty and sweet. I personally thought it was okay, but I would drink it again. We have an assortment of flavors in our house, but I would probably try something different before settling on a definite flavor of coffee. Since I discovered how to properly brew a cup of tea, I haven't turned back since. Yorkshire Tea rules the world.

That's about it from me, see you tomorrow!
~Amanda .xx


No comments:

Post a Comment