Saturday, January 10, 2015

Just a Normal Friday

From the Book Lovers Calendar of 2015
Hey Everyone!

Well, today has been an uneventful one! I did a few things here and there, but not much.

I woke up at 9:35 this morning. I have been waking up at this time on average for the past month now. It's a glorious feeling. No school for 52 days is what this is called. Though I have been informed that next week, I will be awoken before my preferred 9:30.

I made my Nana's eggs for breakfast because I was hungry for something of my childhood. I would watch my Nana make eggs since I was a little girl. Since she passed away, it is hard to get the memories of her food. She was the best at making breakfast. She had Julia Child's motto: "With enough butter, anything is good." Always had some sort of butter. I opted for Pam instead.



Today is a writing day for me. I am on the second to last chapter of the story I am writing and it makes me so incredibly nervous to finish it! I have been writing this story since May of 2014. This has been the story that really sticks with me. I love the world, I crave it actually. My readers are all amazing, they make the best edits and they leave the best comments. My best friend is definitely included in the edits section!

The writing day thing didn't really happen for me. I was kind of a procrastinator when it came down to it. I do plan on writing Chapter 51 tonight and the epilogue tomorrow. I may cry when I finish. Today has just been an off day since yesterday was such a productive one. It is weird. I didn't get any writing done today. It was just one of those days where I couldn't be arsed to do anything. Instead, I was on Wattpad and every other odd site just looking for a way to procrastinate. In the evening, though, a few personal things happened where I definitely wasn't about to sit down and write such a happy chapter because of some things that made me unhappy. It was a rough night.

I ended up watching Celebrity Big Brother instead and loving every second of it. The UK Big Brother series (Both celebrity and non-celebrity) are my favorite shows. It's something I look forward to because there is two hours worth of TV every night. It's great. It's so interesting to see strangers living in a house together.

Until Tomorrow,
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment