Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Melting Pot of Things, Really

Hey All!


It's been a really odd day today! In the fact that I really haven't done anything but watch YouTube videos all day!

The Curse of YouTube Videos

I started my day earlier than I would have liked (thank you to the rooster alarm on my kindle...), but I woke up all excited to write...and then I found myself clicking the social media bookmark on Google Chrome, and clicked on YouTube.

Now, one thing you have to understand about me is that the videos I watch are often five minutes up to forty-five minutes in length. The latter of the two times is thanks to Celebrity Big Brother. If you have not seen this show, I highly recommend it! It is by far my favorite show. Well, any UK Big Brother is my favorite thing. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER! The celebrities this January only has one that I know of, and that is Perez Hilton. People don't seem to like him, but he's my favorite besides Katie Price (Louis Tomlinson agrees with me I think...he did tweet he likes having her in the house).

Anyways, YouTube is like a blessing and a curse for me. I can spend hours upon hours on there. It is my favorite website besides Wattpad. Though I spend far too much time on both of these websites.

Speaking of YouTube, I filmed a little video with my camera, and I have yet to edit this video. I want to try the YouTubing thing again. I think the last two times I've tried it, I've gone in with the idea of "BOOKS" which is what the filmed video is about, but the video I have planned is not. My next post will be similar to what I have for the video. Who knows if I'll actually stick with YouTube... maybe I should let this blog thing become a thing first!

A Random Kind of Day


As today is a random kind of day, I thought I would mention my recent habit of not wearing matching socks. This came from my roommate at school who lives by a life motto of "I'm too cool for white and matching socks." She legitimately gets sad if her socks match. I've witnessed this, it is a very real thing. I started this last year when I wanted to kind of live life not caring.

Not caring what the "norm" is should be appreciated more, and a simple thing like socks is a little step. I don't normally care what others think, but I shouldn't care what I think of myself either. As long as I'm happy, I am more than okay! 


It is a quarter to ten at night as I write this post, and I am finishing up a chapter of Flora. This story makes me want to go to Spain really bad you know. I took a shower after working on the story, and was thinking to myself in Spanish. I never do that! I only put little phrases here and there in the story, but I am affected by it! It's funny what things affect you when writing.

I am going to finish Flora's second chapter now, and then off to bed I go! 

Night guys!
~Amanda .xx


No comments:

Post a Comment