Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The "Right" Way to Make Tea

Hey Everyone!

So yesterday I was talking with my best friend and she told me that I was making my tea wrong. Now, I made it how I liked it because I live in a house of non-caffeine drinkers. My family is very much into their soda, or fizzy drinks as my best friend calls it. The way I was making it before was steeping it for 10 minutes (because I liked it strong) and three spoonfuls of sugar. That is it. But this is what was required of me.




Boil your water....


While you wait for your water boil, put tea bag (preferably Yorkshire Tea) and sugar in.


Steep your tea bag and sugar for five minutes. You can also stir it.


Next, you dribble in some milk. I asked what this was and she said "just enough."


This is the end result! It was good, just different and more milky.

Until Next Time!
~Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment