Sunday, February 8, 2015

Reading Goal Update!

Hey Everyone!

So I have finally finished reading After We Fell by Anna Todd. It took me FOREVER because (if you look a the photo) it is 834 pages! It's crazy how long it is, but so good!

In the past few weeks of me not posting, I have changed my goodreads goal to 30 books. This is because of After. I also don't think I will be buying books as often as I have the past two years.

So, I am one book behind schedule right now. I've read two books this year (pathetic I know). But I am reading short books until After Ever Happy comes out in 16 days! I am so elated to read the newly revised conclusion to Hardin and Tessa's story. It's an addicting one. I'll be doing a review when I finish that!

Right now, I'm reading my roommate Hannah's favorite book. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill is what I am reading, and it's already so captivating. I think I may go read some more of that as soon as I finish writing a chapter of a story I'm working on.

I just wanted to update you on my progress!
~Amanda .xx

Currently Reading: Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
Reading Next: Bared to You by Sylvia Day (Crossfire #1)


No comments:

Post a Comment