Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Books and Moods

Hey Everyone!

So today's topic is talking about reading, and setting the mood that goes along with it. I've been writing for the past half hour or so, and I thought this was a great topic!

When I read and write, I find that I have my headphones on, and listen to whatever the hell I want to listen to. Most of the time I listen to One Direction or Taylor Swift on shuffle.

I am the type of person who cannot stand the silence, and will at whatever cost turn objects on just for the sake of noise. I also find that when I listen to music when I read or write, it brings the story to life. For example, in After by Anna Todd (I'm referencing the whole series), she often makes references to The Fray. I didn't really intend on listening to them, but I did, and the whole story had a different feel to it making it more authentic.

I've always been the type of person to do that though. I make a playlist for everything and anything. It's my thing, and I don't think I would change that for the world. A world without music would be incredibly boring. Books without music would be just as dull.

What are your thoughts about reading/writing while listening to music? I'm interested to hear from you!

Till next time book lovers!
~Amanda .xx


No comments:

Post a Comment