Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bookmarks

Hey Everyone!

Today's topic is BOOKMARKS. That's right, the beautiful objects that I put on the side.

Recently, I have discovered that alongside my collecting of the books, I have recently began expanding my bookmark collection. I'm sure some of you are asking "Why not just use a post-it note, or a piece of paper?" Because, my fellow readers, I like my books to be as pretty as my bookmarks.

When I go into a Barnes & Noble, I find ONE book to buy. Then, I will wander and see tons of bookmarks I like. One time I almost walked out with about six, but settled on one bookmark that has Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory on it that says "That's My Spot." Like I remember having that one, a The Fault in Our Stars one, and just bookmarks that I don't even remember. Buying bookmarks for me is like buying books. You see one and decide YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT! However, since they're about $3 (£1.94 for you UK folk), I tend to not buy them a lot. The two I purchased in the photos I bought with my university credit.


I loved this one. It reminded me of tumblr in a way. I live on tumblr, so you can only imagine why I bought this! But this is a very true bookmark!


This one isn't for myself, actually. I bought this to send to my best friend in Scotland. We decided to swap boxes with one another, and I am going to be buying Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins to go along with this beautiful bookmark. Like seriously, how cute would this look in the new edition of the book? It makes me smile at how beautiful it is.

What bookmarks are your favorite ones? Are you picky about the bookmarks you buy? Do you use something from around the house? Do you....do you dog ear? 

Until next time readers!
~Amanda .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment