Tuesday, February 10, 2015

#PROJECTTBR READ-A-THON

Hey Everyone!

Today's topic is talking about something interesting I discovered when I was on twitter. A booktuber I follow, Benjaminoftomes, is hosting something called "Project TBR." I think this is a really cool idea!

Basically, Project TBR is a way for us to "shrink our TBR piles down" according to Benjamin. He thought of this idea, but didn't put it to use until now. In the monthly reading spectacular, he assigns some goals to help us stay motivated to shrink our TBR piles down!

This month's Project TBR is next week already! It is running from February 16th-22nd. If you need to shrink your massive (or small) TBR pile down, come join the fun! Benjaminoftomes has compiled some challenges for us as well:

1. Read a book under 250 pages
2. Read a book over 500 pages
3. Read a book with green on the cover
4. Read an underrated novel

BONUS: 5. Read a sequel to a book, but haven't read for a while

Now. I am here to share with you the books I plan on reading over the next week! I'm not really doing any challenges except keeping to short books. I'm altering the second challenge to a combine total because I think that's doable as my school schedule is becoming more time consuming.

I am going  to be reading: The Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day

Book 1: Bared to You
Book 2: Reflected in You
Book 3: Entwined With You
Book 4: Captivated by You

If I happen to finish all those books, I will be reading Girl Online by Zoe Sugg.

I'll be following along on instagram because why not?

Come join the fun!
~Amanda .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment